Metiche was rescued from the cruel city streets of Palms, CA by 2 loving people in the winter of 2013. The neighbors left him in a cardboard moving box with a bag of cat food to fend for himself before they took off. He was taken in immediately even though our apartment was very small.
We now live within walking distance from the Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies store on Centinela.
Metiche is a beautiful young Orange and White Tabby.
His name means NOSY in spanish because he is curious by nature, but terrified of cars.
Ladies, he is not available. Paws off, he has been in a romantic relationship with Roxxxy the Chiweenie since he joined the family.
You can follow him on his adventures here:
We are proud to have Metiche as our Centinela Feed Pet of the Month!
Do you have a PET OF THE MONTH?
Do you have an extraordinary pet with a special story? We’d love to hear from you! Submit your pet to be the Centinela Feed pet of the month! In addition to your pet’s story and photos being featured on our website, each Pet of the Month will receive a Centinela Feed gift card worth $20!
- Please include your name, as well as the name of your pet.
- Remember: The longer the story, the better! We want to hear as much about your pet as possible.
- Larger, high-resolution photos are best.
- Submissions must have a valid first name, last name and e-mail address, as this is how we will contact you should your pet be chosen. Submissions without these details will not be eligible. We will not share this information.
- Only one pet per month will be selected. Winners are selected at random. You may enter multiple pets. Once you have entered your pet, there is no need to re-enter. Multiple entries of the same pet will not be eligible. Please do not enter a pet that is not yours! Such submissions will not be eligible.
- If your pet is chosen, we will contact you via e-mail. Gift cards will be mailed. Gift cards are valid at any Centinela Feed location. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash value.
- Contest not for employees of Centinela Feed.
Ready to submit your story? Click here!